The Victoria and Albert Museum in London has an incredible exhibit opening soon focused around the work of David Bowie. The exhibit “will explore the creative processes of Bowie as a musical innovator and cultural icon, tracing his shifting style and sustained reinvention across five decades” and will feature everything from handwritten lyrics and album artwork to costumes and photos. If you find yourself in London between March 23rd and August 11th, you MUST check out this exhibit. Read more here and pre-order the commemorative book here.
Striped bodysuit for Aladdin Sane tour 1973
Design by Kansai Yamamoto
Photograph by Masayoshi Sukita
© Sukita The David Bowie Archive 2012
- New Painted Bird Shoe Collection + …
- Fun + Bright | The Post Social
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- 6 Fun & Healthy School Lunch Ideas …
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Modern Mobile | The Post Social
- shop the post social
- Hair Inspiration: 5 Summer Up-Dos |…
- Sunday Morning With: The Hendrix Fa…
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.