This September, Chloé will celebrate sixty years of stunning fashion with an art exhibition at Le Palais de Tokyo. It will feature fashion pieces, sketches and archived photos from iconic Chloé designers like Karl Lagerfeld, Clare Waight Keller and founder Gaby Aghion, some dating all the way back to the 50s. Who wants to jet set over to Paris with us to check it out?!
via Fashion Gone Rogue
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle DIY | The Po…
- 10 Summer Steals Under $100 | The P…
- 6 Fun & Healthy School Lunch Ideas …
- Stone Fox Bride | The Post Social
- Ginger Chicken | PBS Food
- Summer Sewing | A Field Journal
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.