We are crazy about the stunning look of the new Morrison Hair in Laguna Beach, designed by the incredibly talented Laure Joliet and Morgan Satterfield. James Morrison is a legend in the hair world (co-founder of TIGI… as in Bed Head). He and his wife/partner, Rachel, wanted their salon to feel as comfortable as being at home, even calling it the “un-salon”. We totally agree that this space completely redefines what a hair salon can look like. Some of our favorite features are the custom terrarium by Terri Planty, the wood slab dry bar by Dusty Wheeler (Julia‘s talented husband!) and those Eames-inspired salon chairs.
Post Marked from The Brick House
See the entire gorgeous project at The Brick House and the before and after images on Laure’s blog.
All photos by Laure Joliet
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- Fun + Bright | The Post Social
- 6 Fun & Healthy School Lunch Ideas …
- DIY Firming Face Mask | The Post So…
- New Painted Bird Shoe Collection + …
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Hair Inspiration: 5 Summer Up-Dos |…
- Modern Mobile | The Post Social
- shop the post social
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.