Our friend Grace showed up to a party recently with two bottles of wine that were an instant hit because of her quick artistic touch — painting them with chalkboard paint. We thought they were the cutest hostess gifts or that they could even be perfect accompanying an end-of-summer picnic this weekend. We whipped up a quick DIY outline for you to try this yourself… it only takes a few minutes and is totally worth the time!
- Remove label from wine bottle by peeling the label back under running water. This might take a bit of scrubbing but water should be all you need.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Paint the bottle with 2 to 3 coats of chalkboard paint, allowing each coat to dry in between (this really shouldn’t take long to dry.
- Label your wine however you want — red, white, tinto or blanco!
And you’re ready for a picnic!
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
Warning: getimagesize(http://thepostsocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/6.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Pocket Flair | The Post Social
- Chorizo And Tomato Salad | The Dail…
- Pre-Fabulous | The Post Social
- Sunday Morning With: Mike Quinones …
- 5 Simple Christmas Table Settings +…
- Gap Kids Mood Board | The Post Soci…
- Bantam Cruiser Board Giveaway | The…
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.