Our friend Grace showed up to a party recently with two bottles of wine that were an instant hit because of her quick artistic touch — painting them with chalkboard paint. We thought they were the cutest hostess gifts or that they could even be perfect accompanying an end-of-summer picnic this weekend. We whipped up a quick DIY outline for you to try this yourself… it only takes a few minutes and is totally worth the time!
- Remove label from wine bottle by peeling the label back under running water. This might take a bit of scrubbing but water should be all you need.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Paint the bottle with 2 to 3 coats of chalkboard paint, allowing each coat to dry in between (this really shouldn’t take long to dry.
- Label your wine however you want — red, white, tinto or blanco!
And you’re ready for a picnic!
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Samantha French Large Format Prints…
- DIY Braided Crop Top | Le Fanciulle
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita Recipe…
- Modern Classics: Wingtips + Saddle …
- Our Best Barbecue Recipes | Cooking…
- DIY Fabric Coil Bowl | The Red Thre…
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.