We whipped up a fun and easy project to add a pop of neon to your spring accessories. If you’re down with a DIY, check out our tutorial for this bag after the jump. If you’re not so much of a DIY-er… more of a DIFM (do it for me) kind of person, buy a super cute version of this bag that’s already made here.
FIRST: tape off the corner of your bag where you want to spray it. Press the tape down so that you don’t get any paint leakage.
SECOND: Cover all areas that you don’t want to get sprayed with some sort of barrier. We used scratch paper. Then take the clutch outside and SPRAY! Let it dry for at least 24 hours if not longer.
THIRD: Let the clutch dry thoroughly before wearing! If you run your fingers over the clutch and have any paint residue on your fingers, consider adding a clear coat to your painted area so that you don’t get paint on your clothes. We added a piece of leather to our zipper for an added piece of flair.
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
Warning: getimagesize(http://thepostsocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/6.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle DIY | The Po…
- Surfer Groms | The Post Social
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita Recipe…
- 5 Kid Rooms With Built-In Forts | T…
- Sunday Morning With: Mike Quinones …
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Mini Rodini Home | The Post Social
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.