Kinsey Mhire has some amazing DIY skills, not to mention lovely photographs of her projects, being that she’s also a photographer. To prove just how skilled she is, check out this heart cardigan DIY. We were seriously torn between which project to Post Mark!
Post Marked from Sincerely, Kinsey
I’m notably pleased with the outcome of this piece. Its soothing color pallet and modern shape are sweet to the eye. Here’s all the details..
Supplies: paint chips (1-3 different colors schemes), necklace chain, and matching jewelry hooks.
Pantry Supplies: scissors, jewelry pliers, and needle or sewing pin.
First, cut out triangles in different colors. You can make it all the same color in different shades, or mix different color schemes together. I chose three separate colors.
Next, you’ll make the holes for the chain by poking each corner of the triangle with your needle/sewing pin. The only triangles you won’t make holes in all the corners are the bottom two. They will only require holes in the top two corners. I highly suggest laying out all your triangles to see what the pattern looks like before you begin piecing it together.
To begin connecting your chain, space out the triangles and start adding hooks at the appropriate spots. You will want the corners touching but not overlapping so that the next row lines up perfectly. Your first row will look like the photo above.
Then, begin adding the next two rows.
The middle row will require double hooking in some areas to connect the top and middle row.
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Summer Vibes Playlist | The Post So…
- San Diego Style Hot Carrots | Warm …
- Honey-Glazed Salmon, Quinoa Salad &…
- DIY Felt Crown | Hellobee
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita Recipe…
- Lemon Posset | Bon Appétempt
- Timeless Icon | The Post Social
- Quiksilver Boardshorts | The Post S…
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.