This is such a fun and easy DIY… but warning, it’s a bit addicting. Get all the details after the jump!
- You can sketch different shapes in pencil & paint over the sketches OR give yourself a guide with a pencil or tape. We freehanded these and they aren’t perfect but they’re definitely fun!
- Paint a variety of shapes on there — whatever strikes your fancy. We’re obviously drawn to geometric shapes!
- Let the paint dry thoroughly and plant your succulent (or herb or other plant variety…)
And who doesn’t love a gratuitous succulent shot… they’re the most perfect plants ever.
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Quiksilver Boardshorts | The Post S…
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Summer Vibes Playlist | The Post So…
- San Diego Style Hot Carrots | Warm …
- Honey-Glazed Salmon, Quinoa Salad &…
- DIY Felt Crown | Hellobee
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita Recipe…
- Lemon Posset | Bon Appétempt
- Timeless Icon | The Post Social
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.