Mother Earth provides excellent materials for homemade, all-natural face masks. Both honey and avocado are incredibly moisturizing and combined they create a fantastic mask to welcome spring. Now that we’re through the winter, it’s time to nourish our dry skin. This mask will do the trick.
1/2 Ripe Avocado
2 Tablespoons Honey
Mash the avocado in a bowl. Add the honey and mix together thoroughly. Apply to clean skin and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse with a cool washcloth and then moisturize.
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
Warning: getimagesize(http://thepostsocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/6.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle DIY | The Po…
- Stance Baby Socks | The Post Social
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- DIY Color Blocked Notebooks | The H…
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Surfer Groms | The Post Social
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- 6 Fun & Healthy School Lunch Ideas …
- The Future Looks Bright | Luella an…
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.