Alright party people, help me out here. I’m going to Coachella for the first time ever and am totally diving in head-first. I’ll be camping AND working there this year and I’d love to hear what your packing essentials are for festivals. To be honest, I haven’t been to a festival since I used to go to The Warped Tour as a teenager (Bad Religion and AFI anyone?) so I’m pretty much just going with my gut on this one. I’ve got my essentials nailed down but would greatly appreciate your brilliant ideas in the comments below!
If you’ll be out there this year, come visit me as I sling (vegan + non-vegan) tacos at this taco truck and follow me on Twitter + Instagram (or on the TPS Twitter + Instagram) since I’ll be working some connections to score some artist interviews. As soon as I find out who I can snag for an interview, I’ll Tweet an announcement in case you want to send me any of your burning questions for that artist so be on the lookout!
Below are my absolute essentials but here is my full list (clicking on that link will download my list via Word Doc, complete with links to buy stuff!) and please remember to leave me some suggestions if you’ve got ‘em.
1. Fanny Pack or other light bag to store JUST the essentials while running around from show to show. This one from Clare Vivier is the perfect fashionable fanny pack, which was basically an oxymoron up until now.
2. Comfy shoes are key and for me that either means Vans or Chuck Taylors.
3. Dry Shampoo because I have no idea what the shower situation is going to be like and I need to prepare for the worst. This Oscar Blandi spray version is my absolute favorite.
4. Cleansing Wipes: see above about the shower situation. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst is my motto here.
5. Tinted Sunscreen is another key product for the sun and heat. I’m not going to want to wear a lot of makeup in that heat so Josie Maran’s tinted SPF will do double duty for me all weekend acting as both my make-up and SPF.
Plus you know I’ll be packing plenty of sundresses, a trusty pair of sunnies and a scarf that can double as both headwear and ground cover. Oh and thankfully my homies at Brixton hooked it up with the perfect hat to keep me from getting my face or scalp burned.
So tell me… what am I forgetting?!
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
Warning: getimagesize(http://thepostsocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/6.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle DIY | The Po…
- Sunday Morning With: Mike Quinones …
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita Recipe…
- Surfer Groms | The Post Social
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- $5 DIY Piñata | The Complete Guide …
- Volkswagen Camper Tent | The Post S…
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.