Who better to pull together a Father’s Day gift guide for the stylish and active dad than the V.P. of Surf Products for Surfline? Our friend Ross has great style and knows about the coolest new surf accessories before anyone else so we were stoked that he gave us his ideas for gifts that any rad dad will love.
- Roark Board Shorts: No beer holsters or fin keys or other doohickies. Just simple, durable
boardies. Fit me real good too.
- California Parks Pass: I used to want to start a beach club like the Outrigger in my home
town. Then I paid a hundred something bucks and now I have a beach club in every town.
- Glen Denny: Yosemite in the Sixties: It’s fun to visualize being this manly and free. Published by the one and only Tom Adler.
- DaFiN: Every man should keep a pair of fins on his person. These are the ones the gnarly dudes use.
- Buck Knives: Whittle away. Be a whittler!
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle DIY | The Po…
- Summer Sewing | A Field Journal
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita Recipe…
- Ginger Chicken | PBS Food
- 10 Summer Steals Under $100 | The P…
- 6 Fun & Healthy School Lunch Ideas …
- Stone Fox Bride | The Post Social
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.