We were so stoked to find this salad on Becca & Ed’s blog, it looks amazing. It’s such a great dish for carnivores and vegetarians alike, just swap the real meat for the fake and voila.
Post Marked from The Daily Muse
ed and i thrive on simple fresh meals that can easily be converted to a vegetarian dish. this one is hearty enough for dinner.
chorizo and tomato salad
chorizo sausage (we used chicken sausage)
red wine vinegar
extra virgin olive oil
1. slice tomatoes, basil, and red onions. set aside in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. coat the frying pan with olive oil and add chopped chorizo.
3. once the sausage has browned, add a generous amount of chopped garlic and a few glugs of good red wine vinegar.
4. pour the warm sausage mixture over the tomatoes and toss.
serve with crusty bread and feta cheese.
photo via greedy gourmand. jamie oliver’s original recipe.
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Quiksilver Boardshorts | The Post S…
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita Recipe…
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- 6 Fun & Healthy School Lunch Ideas …
- Desert Camping | Brixton Happenings
- DIY Honey And Avocado Face Mask | T…
- San Diego Style Hot Carrots | Warm …
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.