These little tarts are so cute and look totally delish. Carrie not only whipped up this sweet treat from her imagination, she also provides a homemade creme fraiche recipe (since it can be a bit pricey at the store). If you’re looking for something unique for an upcoming shower or party these would do the trick.
ᔥPost Marked from Deliciously Organic
View the full post here.
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle DIY | The Po…
- Summer Sewing | A Field Journal
- 10 Summer Steals Under $100 | The P…
- 6 Fun & Healthy School Lunch Ideas …
- Stone Fox Bride | The Post Social
- Ginger Chicken | PBS Food
- DIY Braided Crop Top | Le Fanciulle
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.