Valentine’s Day falls on a Tuesday this year. If you want to spend a mellow date night in, you’ll probably need to be able to pull together a quick yet elegant meal after work. We whipped up a super simple (but still impressive!) dinner for you and your date. This pairs perfectly with a Traditional Bee’s Knees Cocktail!
Quinoa Salad Ingredients:
1 cup quinoa
¼ cup olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
2 Garlic Cloves
½ tsp dried oregano leaves
6 stalks Green Onions, thinly sliced
¾ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
12 Mint Leaves
2 Bartlett Pears
Prepare quinoa per package instructions. Dice herbs and garlic, chop pears and green onions.
In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, 2 tbsp lemon juice, garlic, oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir pears, green onions, feta and herbs into cooled quinoa. Toss with dressing. Refrigerate salad as you prepare the salmon dish.
1/4 cup honey
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp melted butter
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper
2 4-oz salmon fillets
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Squirt of lemon
Preheat the oven to 400*F. Oil pan with olive oil. In a small bowl, stir together the honey, mustard, butter, a squirt of lemon and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
Place the salmon fillets in pan. Sprinkle with walnuts and drizzle with the honey-mustard sauce. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until salmon flakes when tested with a fork. Meanwhile, prepare the asparagus on the stovetop.
1 lb fresh asparagus spears, ends trimmed
Juice from one lemon
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Summer Vibes Playlist | The Post So…
- DIY Felt Crown | Hellobee
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita Recipe…
- Lemon Posset | Bon Appétempt
- Timeless Icon | The Post Social
- Quiksilver Boardshorts | The Post S…
- Honey-Glazed Salmon, Quinoa Salad &…
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.