What better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day then with an Irish Mule? We put an Irish twist on one of our favorite cocktails — the Moscow Mule — by swapping out the vodka for Irish whiskey. We think the cocktail is quite a success, so yummy it could be dangerous!! (Remember to drink responsibly.) Want another idea for a festive St. Patty’s Day drink? Try a Guinness Ice Cream Float!
1. 1/4 cup of Irish Whiskey
2. 1 Cup of Ginger Beer
3. 3 Splashes of Aromatic Bitters
4. Juice from one fresh lime
5. Copper mug (because somehow mules just taste better in one!)
1. Mix whiskey, ginger beer & lime juice
2. Pour over ice
3. Top with 3 splashes of Aromatic Bitters
4. Garnish with a slice of lime and you’ve got yourself an Irish Mule!
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
Warning: getimagesize(http://thepostsocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/6.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- Gap Kids Mood Board | The Post Soci…
- Sunday Morning With: Mike Quinones …
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Pre-Fabulous | The Post Social
- Summer Art Collection | The Post So…
- 5 Simple Christmas Table Settings +…
- The Future Looks Bright | Luella an…
- DIY Color Blocked Notebooks | The H…
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.