What better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day then with an Irish Mule? We put an Irish twist on one of our favorite cocktails — the Moscow Mule — by swapping out the vodka for Irish whiskey. We think the cocktail is quite a success, so yummy it could be dangerous!! (Remember to drink responsibly.) Want another idea for a festive St. Patty’s Day drink? Try a Guinness Ice Cream Float!
1. 1/4 cup of Irish Whiskey
2. 1 Cup of Ginger Beer
3. 3 Splashes of Aromatic Bitters
4. Juice from one fresh lime
5. Copper mug (because somehow mules just taste better in one!)
1. Mix whiskey, ginger beer & lime juice
2. Pour over ice
3. Top with 3 splashes of Aromatic Bitters
4. Garnish with a slice of lime and you’ve got yourself an Irish Mule!
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- Fun + Bright | The Post Social
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle DIY | The Po…
- 12 Multihued Interiors | Dwell
- DIY Firming Face Mask | The Post So…
- Hair Inspiration: 5 Summer Up-Dos |…
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- DIY Felt Crown | Hellobee
- Kitchen Before and After | Lovely T…
- Happy New Year From TPS
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.