Vanilla is one of the best flavors on the planet. With only four and half weeks left in winter we might as well whoop up the last days with this hot chocolate delight by Sweet Paul. What a perfect way to round out the season.
Post Marked from Sweet Paul
That I love chocolate is no big secret. In any form. Solid or liquid, all good to me.
These last days I have had this hot chocolate kick, gotta have a cup every night.
I started added a little vanilla to the mix and wow, it makes a huge difference.
For two cups you will need:
9 oz dark good quality chocolate
2 tablespoons sugar, use more if you want it sweeter
seeds from 1/5 vanilla bean
2 cups milk
Chop the chocolate and place it in a pan with sugar and milk.
Bring to a boil while stirring.
Add vanilla, give it a good stir and serve in large cups.
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Summer Vibes Playlist | The Post So…
- San Diego Style Hot Carrots | Warm …
- Honey-Glazed Salmon, Quinoa Salad &…
- DIY Felt Crown | Hellobee
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita Recipe…
- Lemon Posset | Bon Appétempt
- Timeless Icon | The Post Social
- Quiksilver Boardshorts | The Post S…
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.