SalSol is a newly established purveyor of cocktail rimmers and are the first to use only high quality, all natural ingredients. Husband and wife duo Patrick and Allison Clavin saw the need to create a product free of harsh chemicals and unnecessary fillers. They’ve recently launched four distinct varieties; lemon-lime Margarita, chipotle pepper Bloody Mary, cranberry-lime Cosmo, and mint-lime Mojito. They’re hand made using Brazilian sea salt, raw cane sugar, and natural flavorings. So if you want to impress at your next cocktail soiree, here’s your chance. Check out their Etsy Store to order yours.
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle DIY | The Po…
- Summer Sewing | A Field Journal
- Ginger Chicken | PBS Food
- 10 Summer Steals Under $100 | The P…
- 6 Fun & Healthy School Lunch Ideas …
- Stone Fox Bride | The Post Social
- DIY Braided Crop Top | Le Fanciulle
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.