Acai is one of the greatest foods there ever was… a true superfood and we’re seriously addicted. We’re celebrating the first day of summer, which is also International Surfing Day, with Sambazon by sharing acai bowl recipes from two pro-surfers, Rob Machado and Kassia Meador. They both look delish and would be a great fuel before you hit the beach and and waves today!
Machado’s P.B. and Banana Bowl:
2 Sambazon Original Smoothie Packs
1/2 Fresh Organic Banana
1/2 Cup of Organic Chocolate Hemp Milk (we like Manitoba Harvest)
1 Heaping Tablespoon of Organic Peanut Butter
Put all ingredients in a blender (we like Vitamix) and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and top with Organic, nonGMO Hemp Granola (we like Nature’s Path). Slice the other half of your banana on top and enjoy.
Kassia Meador’s Super Rad Super Human Super Power Smoothie:
1 Sambazon Unsweetened Smoothie Pack
1 Whole Coconut (use the water and the meat)
1 Organic Banana
1 Cup of Fresh, Organic Papaya
1/2 Cup of Organic Frozen Berries
2-4 Tablespoons of Raw Cacao Nibs
1 Tablespoon of Organic Maca Powder
Honey to Taste
Put it all in a blender and shred it! Make sure it’s all nice and smooth and then enjoy.
- White Mountaineering | Peeped
- Christmas Breakfast | The Post Soci…
- 5 Simple Christmas Table Settings +…
- Holiday Appetizers | The Post Socia…
- Holiday Beauty Inspiration | The Po…
- Lucas Musgrave: Skate Artist + Rad …
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle DIY | The Po…
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- Save vs. Splurge + Healthy Hair Bet…
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.