Tanya is a San Diegan-turned San Franciscan who knows that one of the biggest shortfalls of living in the city is the lack of traditional mexican food… so she re-created one of her favorites.
The following has been Post Marked From Warm Kitchenette
I love San Francisco, and I have succumbed to the idea of sf style burritos in tin foil and the weird flat taco thing that you need to eat with chips, however I have a big problem with their idea of hot carrots (or shall I say lack there of). When a taqueria does have them they are most likely from a can with a ratio of 20 jalapeños to 1 carrot- super bummer…..so going over a few recipes and using my San Diego taste buds, I have concocted what I think are the most buenas zanahorias picantes out there!
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
Warning: getimagesize(http://thepostsocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/6.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/0/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/wordpress-popular-posts.php on line 1516
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe | The Po…
- Bantam Cruiser Board Giveaway | The…
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Pre-Fabulous | The Post Social
- Fab Winter Nails | The Post Social
- shop the post social
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Striking Slatted Wood And Glass Hom…
- Halloween Dinner | The Post Social
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.