A refreshing cocktail is one of the best ways to celebrate the summer and this one’s a winner. We took Kanon Vodka’s Cucumber Lemonade recipe and put our own little twist on it by substituting Sprite for Oogavé’s Key Lime Organic Soda. Voilà, the Cucumber Refresher was born.
2 parts Kanon
¾ parts lemon juice
Pour vodka and lemon juice in a glass with ice. Top with soda, garnish with thinly sliced cucumber and enjoy!
- Modern High Chair | The Post Social
- Flower Power DIY | The Post Social
- Cut-Out T-Shirt DIYs | The Post Soc…
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle DIY | The Po…
- Summer Sewing | A Field Journal
- Ginger Chicken | PBS Food
- 10 Summer Steals Under $100 | The P…
- 6 Fun & Healthy School Lunch Ideas …
- Stone Fox Bride | The Post Social
- DIY Braided Crop Top | Le Fanciulle
TPS on Tumblr
- If you've been Post Marked and would like your post removed, email us here.